Much has happened during recent years. The old way of orally-transmitted procedures has now gone, and our rules have been cast into formal policies. New procedures (e.g. the Assurer Challenge) and obligations (e.g. in the CAcert Community Agreement) have been approved.
The Assurer Training Events bring all this to you, the Assurer, and the Community:
- What is the difference in Thawte notary and CAcert Assurance?
- What do you have to add onto the CAP form if you assure minors?
- What are the 2 essential CCA points you have to present an Assuree?
- Who can access the Member’s privacy information?
Answers to these and many other questions typically faced by Assurers are given at the Assurer Training Events (ATEs). Bring your ID for assurances. Especially note that Tverify/Thawte people need to boost up their Assurance Points.
ATE-Manchester takes place at:
- Saturday, January 14th, 2012
- The Venue
- Belong Village
- Brookhouse Drive
- Cheshire CW2 6NA
- 11:30am – 3pm
The venue is near to and easily accessible from the train station (Crewe is
a major rail junction within 3-4 hours of most of the major cities!)
For Registration please reply: I will attend ATE-Manchester
Don’t forget your ID!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
– Best regards from the Event Team!
PS: Contact: Events
Location, Transportation and other event details