- 20100221 Markus Warg appointed to Software Assessment.
* He is now the 2nd team member in a new team that will be formed under the “Repository Project” by Andreas Bäß
* Also involved in this project is the Critical sysadmins team for building up the Servers and software for becoming testing and staging servers.
* Also to train the system recovery from scratch
* Also to prepare a proposed system upgrade
* These are the first results from the Software MiniTOP Essen Dec 16th 2009
- 20100221 UlrichSchroeter appointed as Assurance Officer
* Board accepts Sebastian’s resignation as Assurance team leader, and thank him for steering the ship over the last year. Sebastian remains on the Assurance team! Board appoints Ulrich as team leader, formally Assurance Officer within the meaning of the Assurance Policy.
- 20100221 Michael Tänzer appointed as Support Officer
* Board appointed Michael as support team leader and accepts Ian Grigg’s resignation as support team leader.
* (Formally, as Support Officer within Security Policy.)
- 20100213 Software MiniTOP Offenbach Feb 13th 2010
* Current State of ”Repository Project”
- 20100206 Assurance MiniTOP Brussels Feb 6th 2010 – on the Agenda were several topics
* Assurance – Tasks for coming weeks.
- Plan for Events.
- Submit review to board.
- new AO and EO to board.
- prepare CeBIT.
- finish Co-auditing Programme for 2010, in time for CeBIT.
* ABC interviews
* Defining the Co-Auditor
* co-Audit Team
* co-Audit preparation
- 20100201 p20100119 PoJAM to DRAFT resolved.
* Now the Subpolicy is binding to Assurers for assuring minors and als minors to be Assurers.
* This is the first policy in a series of subpolicys under AP, that cames back after all special assurance programs becomes frozen.
Further Community Update News you will find in the Wiki Community Update