- (Non-Critical) Infrastructure Projects are advancing, Board has accepted to go for Vienna (Sonance) and Berne one is in preparation (contract needs to be made), the hardware in Berne is ready. (see Audit Next Steps (Systems), Infrastructure Host)
- New Arbitrators makes their first steps in the Arbitration Team. The backlog of Arbitration cases increases rapidly, after the support blockage seems to be fixed.
- The first new Support Engineer starts working in the Support Team, also new people on the Triage team. As working on the backlog of the support mailbox, about 15 new disputes upto now forwarded to the Arbitrations Team to a total of 53 init (23)/running (30) cases. Some diputes filed originaly Jun 2009, Sep 2009
- The Draft CPS is now on the main site see on the Blog and the CPS on main Site.
- Assurances Program: As of Board motion m20090912.1 and finaly m20090914.2 also the assurances of underaged people (u18) were ceased. A workaround is to follow the PoJAM (WIP) procedure, but a dispute filing is allways possible.
- Policy group decide p20091108 to make IDNs available everyone with some restrictions to minimize homograph risks.
- recruitment of Support Engineers
. relates to the Arbitration – Case Managers – Support discussion
. Support was identified as a bottleneck, now starting try #3 to get people in
. see also Board Meeting Agenda 2009-11-15
. and Board-Next-Meeting Sunday 2009-11-15 – 21:00 UTC – Input
. and Board-Next-Meeting Sunday 2009-11-15 – 21:00 UTC – Input – Reply
. and Board-Next-Meeting Sunday 2009-11-15 – 21:00 UTC – Input – another Reply
. IanG appointed as temporary Support Officer assisted by u60 see e.g. Support Team