On 7 December, the committee of CAcert Inc (also known as “board”) was constituted as follows:
- President – Brian McCullough
- Vice president – Kim Nilsson
- Treasurer – Frédéric Grither
- Secretary – Étienne Ruedin
- Board members – Aleš Kastner, Frédéric Dumas
Two weeks earlier, the board had already discussed organisational issues in depth at a closed meeting. It is aware that collaboration via virtual channels does not only bring advantages. In order to meet these high demands in the future, the committee will continue to address these issues in the coming weeks. Last autumn, those responsible were introduced to the topic by a management consultant specialising in non-profit organisations, who thankfully did this pro bono.