For the English version see below.
Auch in diesem Jahr wird CAcert wieder auf der FrOSCon am 20. und 21. August in St. Augustin mit einem Stand vertreten sein.
Des Weiteren wird es in Zusammenarbeit mit OpenOffice einen Vortrag zum Thema “Signieren von OpenOffice-Dokumenten” geben.
Sprecht uns auf dem Stand an, um zu erfahren, welche Aktivitäten zur Zeit bei CAcert durchgeführt und geplant sind.
Mehr unter http://wiki.cacert.org/events/FrOSCon2011
CAcert will be present again with a booth on the FrOSCon in St. Augustin 20th/21st August.
Further more there will be a speech about “Signing of OpenOffice documents” together with OenOffice.
Feel free to come along and ask us what CAcert is doing at the moment and what are the plans for the near future. More see http://wiki.cacert.org/events/FrOSCon2011
CAcert.org is scheduling ATE’s in the United States this summer.
- 2010-03-30 New Roots task force offers SHA2 based roots/end user certificates for testing
- 2010-03-30 Software-Assessment Project telco 2010-03-30
- GIT as the future Software Assessment repository passed test successful
- Testserver needs Testserver Management System, action plans triggered to start a deployment
- 2010-03-27 Walter Güldenberg appointed as Events Team Leader
- 2010-03-26 Sysadmin team works out way forward for SNI, client certificate authentication and SSL renegotiation changes in browsers
- 2010-03-26 Security Policy – Board vetos Security Policy Draft regarding point 126.96.36.199. Coverage – Board sighting conflicts with CAcert incorporated rules
- 2010-03-25 Ongoing update of CAcert Officers list
- 2010-03-24 First ATE in 2010 season: ATE-Sydney with 6 co-Audited Assurances and addtl. 14 interested Attendees
- Discussions through email and irc about how to seed CAcert deserts. Plans for contacting Usergroups (existing IT related social networks)
- mostly, area has many old SuperAssurers that will have faded away
- 2010-03-21 Board Meeting 2010-03-21 “Determine Root escrow and recovery mechanism” review ends with no consensus
- 2010-03-18 Rasika Dayarathna, our Privacy Officer, resigned due to lack of time. Looking forward to rejoining us later.
- 2010-03-14 Boards Projects Overview Page started deployment
- with this page, Board and also Community can get a better overview over the running and upcoming projects regarding Audit
- currently active areas/projects:
- 2010-03-13 Board Members allowed to serve on arbitration team again
- 2010-03-06 Daniel Black gets appointed as Infrastructure Team Leader
- 2010-03-06 Efficiency gain – Policy Officer empowered to perform minor adjustments to policy
- 2010-03-06 CeBIT 2010 Big Assurance Event successful passed after 5 days with a team of about 8 to 12 and more Assurers. CAcert was one of the 15 projects on the booth at the Open Source Project Lounge sponsored by Linux New Media.
- 2010-03-03 Co-Audited Assurances Program finalized and starts at CeBIT 2010
Contributions to this Community Update by: Ian, Daniel, Uli
This years CeBIT 2010, CAcert got a booth as part of 15 projects within the Open Source Project Lounge sponsored by Linux New Media. CAcert thanks Linux-Magazin and Linux New Media for the sponsoring of the booth presentation at CeBIT 2010.