- 20091221 Nick Bebout: Resignation as Dispute Resolution Officer (DRO)
- [Poll for AGM day] (Fr,Sa,Su?) Inc Members, please vote! (finished)
- 20091220 Board Meeting
- “process of software review” ends with the motion: m20091220.2, propose 4 people, and to request ABCs
- Support is proceeding to bring in Triage people. 3 ABCs have been completed. Michael Taenzer, Martin Schultze, Wolfgang Kasulke are now complete, so t/l-support will probably propose them for Support Engineer.
- Arbitration: “That, given m20090811.1, and today’s informal information that some arbitrators are non-working, board requests an immediate update of the state and health of the Arbitration system from DRO, with a view to changing the roles and re-invigorating the process.”. Motion m20091220.3 carried
- Update on Finance: No Annual General Meeting schedule yet (Update: Boardmeeting Jan 3th: AGM is at Jan 30th)
- Minutes 20091216 Essen Software MiniTOP
- Software, repository: Repository is up and going. Haven’t got the test system, just the developer system. We expect to have everything together by end of January.
- Birdshack doco
- Root ceremony: In order to re-do this process, we have to do: planning, collection of the people, budget, hardware, and also to come up with a new concept for protection of the root. This latter is important, and the whole thing will need to be serious and documented for presentation to a new auditor.
- Hamburg Assurance mini-TOP 20091215 results with three new Special Assurance programs proposals
- Policy On Junior Assurers / Members (2) (Discussion started 2009-12-20 in Policy Group)
- TTP-assisted Assurance Policy (Discussion not yet started)
- Policy for Nucleus (former Super-Assurance) (Discussion not yet started)
- 20091215 Confirmation received for a booth at the CEBIT 2010. CAcert get this sponsored booth from the Linux New Media (Cebit Open Source) (CEBIT Event Organisation)
- 20091211 Support Team declares reaching a milestone in clearing out the support Inbox. All that’s left is the future!
- 20091205 Confirmation received for a booth at the FOSDEM 2010 6-7 Feb 2010, Brussels Belgium. (FOSDEM Event Organisation)
December 2009 Community Update
Leave a reply